We also went back to the Cancha this afternoon to get some last minute gifts. Tomorrow is already my last day here! I can't believe it. We are going to the burn center in the morning, so I better get some rest! Goodnight!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Perritos Lindos!
Today was Sunday, and if you remember what that means from last week - the Puppy Market! Sandra, Maggie, and I walked down to the puppy market this afternoon to hold the puppies. I'm not really a dog (or any animal!) type of person, but the puppies there were so cute - perritos lindos! There are so many different kinds all together in this one square in front of the stadium.
The owners just bring them in a laundry basket or whatever they have and try to sell as many as possible. Of course they don't mind when you hold one because that just makes you want them more. We saw all kinds of puppies, mutts, St. Bernards, huskies, and even hairless Mexican chichuahas! We had a great time playing with them, and I know if there was any possible way for us to have bought one we would have. We discussed if after each one we held, "What would Juana say?" or "How much money could you put towards this one?" or "Can you put puppies in your carry-on?" We ended up coming home empty handed, but it was still a fun outing.
We also went back to the Cancha this afternoon to get some last minute gifts. Tomorrow is already my last day here! I can't believe it. We are going to the burn center in the morning, so I better get some rest! Goodnight!
We also went back to the Cancha this afternoon to get some last minute gifts. Tomorrow is already my last day here! I can't believe it. We are going to the burn center in the morning, so I better get some rest! Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment