
Well, I'm all packed! I can't believe that it's already time for me to come home. In some ways it feels like I've been here forever, and in other ways I feel like it was just yesterday that I arrived. I guess that's how most trips go. We did still go to the hospital this morning. I spent the day in the Burn Center interviewing some of the patients that came in for my thesis. We had lunch with Juana and Maria, the two Bolivian workers for BCI. Then Maggie, Sandra, and I went to the market so Maggie could pick up a few last minute things. Maggie and Mrs. Jackson are leaving in just a few minutes and will be flying all night. Thankfully I don't leave until the morning - although it's not that much better since I've already set my alarm for 4:00am, I'm planning on spending the evening talking with Sandra and Juana and just enjoying the views and some rest before traveling. It's been such a great trip, and I think tomorrow some time I'll write one last blog with my closing thoughts. So, ciao from Bolivia!
No comments:
Post a Comment